Revisit past programs at your leisure, courtesy of Teton County Library and the Teton County Library Foundation. Links, found by clicking More Info, below, are posted when the videos become available.
Tech Support Needed!
Jackson Hole Bird & Nature Club and Teton Plants Need Your Volunteer Help!
At live programs on 2nd Tuesday each month
In order to present live programs and Zoom them simultaneously we need two people (and two computers) to run the Library's projection system and remotely co-host the Zoom.
Without your help, some programs may be live only or Zoom only or possibly not be given at all.
If you're interested, please contact Bernie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mar 14, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM MDTOnline only
- Feb 14, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMReplay Available
- Jan 10, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMReplay Available
- Nov 10, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMReplay Available
- Oct 11, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMReplay Available
- Jul 12, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMReplay Available
- Jun 27, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMReplay Available
- May 10, 2022, 6:00 PM MDTReplay Available
- Mar 08, 2022, 6:00 PM MSTReplay Available
- Feb 08, 2022, 6:00 PM MSTReplay Available
- Jan 11, 2022, 6:00 PM MSTReplay Available
- Nov 09, 2021, 6:00 PMReplay Available
- Oct 12, 2021, 6:00 PMReplay Available
- Sep 14, 2021, 5:00 PM MDTReplay Available
- Aug 10, 2021, 6:00 PMReplay Available
- Jul 13, 2021, 6:00 PMReplay Available
- Dec 08, 2020, 7:00 PMReplay Available
- River Otters as Ambassadors for Aquatic Conservation: A Logical Link with Grand Teton National Park?Jul 14, 2020, 6:00 PM MDTReplay Available
Since 1977 the University of Wyoming and the National Park Service have jointly operated the UW-NPS Research Station at the AMK Ranch off the Leek's Marina road in Grand Teton National Park. Each summer they host programs by faculty and students on research mostly conducted in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem.
Many of the programs from past years may be viewed online here.
Here are a few examples of the wonderful collection of presentations:
Restoring Sagebrush in Jackson Hole
Past, Present, & Future Climate Change in GYE Watersheds
The Secret Lives of Mountain Lion Kittens - (this is amazing work by Panthera!)
Anatomy of Old Faithful and Yellowstone - (by Dr. Bob Smith, the dean of GYE geologists)
Teton Alpine Streams: Unsung Heroes of Diversity